Terms & Conditions
Cream Classical In The Park – Friday 19th July 2019
Please note the operation and licensing of this event is held by Liverpool City Council
- In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions), (i) “Event” means the event for which You have purchased a ticket; (ii) “the Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Cream Liverpool Limited, the promoter of the Event; (iii) “LCC” means Liverpool City Council who are the event operators and licence holders of the Event and (iv) “you” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
- These Conditions incorporate, and should be read in accordance with the terms, conditions of LCC, the venue operator and premises licensee for the Event, a copy of which can be found here: https://www.limfestival.com/festival-rules-2019/.
- Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions.
- No pass-outs, No re-entry, No refunds (subject to clause 5).
- Refunds are only applicable should the Event be cancelled, re-scheduled or there is a material change to the event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion alone, makes the Event materially different to that which any purchaser of a ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The amount of any such refund shall be relayed to purchasers as early as possible after the Event (where the Event takes place over several days and not all days are cancelled, a partial refund only will apply, corresponding to the day(s) cancelled). Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
- If clause 5 above applies, you must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months of the cancelled event, unless advised otherwise.
- Subject to clause 18 below, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including You) or property however caused: (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Promoter, (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Promoter); or (c) to the extent that any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of the Conditions. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
- Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
- Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries.
- A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- No unauthorised filming or sound recording. Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
- Please note that by entering the event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audio visual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
- Unless paragraph 18 below applies, in no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Other Important Information
- Prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage.
- Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used at the Event.
- Please respect the local residents and enter and leave as quietly as possible.
18s and over
- Cream Classical in the Park is a strictly over 18s event